End of Year Flipbook Summer Activity for ELA DIGITAL INCLUDED
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Use these fun, engaging, and purposeful seasonal flipbooks as a fun activity with your students! This resource is appropriate for middle and high school students. Teachers, you can use all four (winter, spring, summer and fall) flipbooks as an engaging and purposeful activity around the start of newPrice $22.00Original Price $28.00Save $6.00
Use this fun, engaging, and purposeful spring flipbook as a fun summer break activity with your students! This resource is appropriate for middle and high school students.
Teachers, you can use this spring workbook flipbook as an engaging and purposeful activity around summer break. I say PURPOSEFUL because students will still be building skills as they work through the flipbook. Students will conduct research, analyze quotes, and write using figurative language– all skills met by the Common Core State Standards. I would suggest assigning this activity as an end-of-year activity! I’ve included an editable version for your convenience as well.
NOTE: As of July 23, 2020, there is a DIGITAL version of this resource included for distance learning. It is compatible with Google Slides and Google Classroom.
1. Print each of the 8 pages SINGLE SIDED for your students. They can be printed in color or black and white.
2. Prompt students to cut around the light grey line (including the tabs) as seen in the example below.
3. Keeping them in order, place them on top of each other like the flipbook in the example.
4. Pass the stapler around and have students staple the TOP three times.
Once the flipbook is made, students will complete the following sections:
Click here for the Winter Flipbook and the Spring Flipbook!
Please download the preview for more information. The preview provides images of the Spring Flipbook pages in action.
Connect with Me
Find me on Snapchat: Superheroteach
If you like this product, please leave feedback!