PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
End of Year Interactive Notebook Activities for ANY Subject
This INB Interactive Notebook pack contains activities for the end of the year that will allow students to reflect and look back on their school year while also looking ahead to the new year. It includes activities for: Course and Self Evaluation,
What This Year Meant to Me, School Days, Four Main Subjects: What I Learned, My School Year in Review, Memory Books, and Top Ten List for Upcoming Students
This product would work great with our End of Year Group Project: Student Teachers Teach-A-Class FULLY EDITABLE but can easily be used on its own to supplement your current curriculum throughout or at the end of the school year.
This bundle includes 30 pages including 10 activities of:
- Course and Self Evaluation pages
- What This Year Meant to Me flipper
- School Days flipper
- Four Main Subjects: What I Learned flipper
- My School Year in Review #1 flipper
- My School Year in Review #2 tab book
- Spell-it: A Reflection on Learning flipper
- School Year Mini Memory Book
- School Year Memory Book
- Top Ten List for Upcoming Students
- Directions for each activity
- Answer keys
- Photographs of each activity from our INB
Take a look at Getting Nerdy with Mel and Gerdy‘s:
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
End of the Year Interactive Notebook Activities for ANY Subject by © 2015 Getting Nerdy, LLC