A fun way to end the year and record some of the great things that have happened.
This layered word book spells the word YEAR with the option of adding the number 3, 4, 5 or 6 as the last page. The ability of being able to customise the number that forms the last page, makes this versatile for using with multi-age classes. It can also be used again if you change year levels.
Each page contains questions for students to answer.
The book is perfect to use as an end of the year activity.
- Write some of their favourite things.
- Draw and write about their most memorable moment from year.
- Complete lists about things they have learned, and achieved.
- Explain how they have changed over the year.
- Write a note to their future self.
You and your students will enjoy making this keepsake of their year with you.
Also available in this series:
Back to School Layered Word Book
To save buy the bundle:
From Beginning to End of School Layered Word Book Bundle