Need no-prep end of the year math activities to use the final month of school? This huge end of the year resource includes 25+ no-prep math activities and printables that are perfect for the end of the year. Let the students show you what they know and apply the skills they have learned throughout the year.
Updated 4/25/19 to include several more end of the year math activities and printables!
-Variety of math skills and types of activities are included
-Some of the activities are simple projects and some are more printable/activity based.
-Some of the math activities are better suited for collaboration and some are independent.
The end of year math activities can be used for:
•Whole group or small group
•Math centers or rotations
Some of the end of year activities will take only one class period and some may extend over a few class periods.
I have included answer keys with the activities that allowed for them. Due to the nature of some of them, answer keys were not possible.
1. Around the Room: Word Problems
2. Around the Room: Computation Skills
3. Find Someone Who: Decimals
4. Find Someone Who: Fractions
5. Create a Game Board
6. Partner Math: Multiplication and Division
7. Partner Math: Decimals
1. Math Vocabulary Booklet
2. Carnival Food - Decimal Operations
3. Running an Ice Cream Shop - Decimal Operations
4. Creating a Math Poster
5. Summer Treat - Fraction Operations
6. Math Dominoes (2 Versions) - Multiplication and Division
7. End of Year Word Problems (2 Printables) - Multiplication and Division
8. Color by Number 1 - Adding and Subtracting Decimals
9. Color by Number 2 - Multiplication and Division
10. Summer Code Math 1 - Adding and Subtracting Fractions
11. Summer Code Math 2 - Multiplication and Division
12. Summer Math Libs 1 - Decimal Operations
13. Summer Math Libs 2 - Fraction Operations
14. Extreme Playground Makeover - Geometry
15. Finish it! - Symmetry
16. PEMDAS Style and Order of Operations Poster
17. Buying School Supplies - Algebraic Expressions
18. Selling Chocolate Bars - Patterns and Grids
19. Number It! - Writing Decimals
20. What’s for Lunch? - Adding, Rounding, and Estimating Decimals
21. Catering Conundrum (2 Versions) - Multiplication and Division
22. Project Runway Personal Assistant - Decimal Operations
23. Let’s Eat! - Fraction Operations
24. Products for Less - Measurement Conversions