An End of Year game board project that is interactive, fun, and engaging! Students create and play in your classroom. The is an activity that I end every school year with. You will want to end every school year with too! Students show creativity by designing different math board games with partners. They use their math knowledge to write questions and answers for their games. Classmates play each others' games and review key math skills. This project can take the last two to three weeks of school and keeps the students ENGAGED!!!
This Gameboard Project features:
- PowerPoint of Game Board Project and past examples
- Video Explanation of Game Board Project and past examples
- Teacher Instructions for facilitating the End of Year Math Game Board Project
- Designed for students to keep them engaged
- Everyone loves game boards!
- Award for BEST Game Board
Rubrics included with standards focus:
- Grade 5: Write and interpret numerical expressions.
- Grade 6: Reason about and solve one-variable equations and inequalities.
- Grade 7: Solve real-life and mathematical problems using numerical and algebraic expressions and equations.
- Grade 8: Analyze and solve linear equations and pairs of simultaneous linear equations.
This game board project is perfect for class work, homework, group and independent work. Your students will have the most fun creating and playing their own math games!
More End of Year Math Activities:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always on sale for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!