Also included in
- The riddle sets in this 600 task card math spiral review bundle are ideal to use for math centers, intervention, RTI activities, small groups, challenge activities for early finishers, and whole class activities, too! Riddles are a motivating and engaging way to provide ongoing practice of the most$26.60$35.50Save $8.90
- Are you a third grade teacher who's always looking for new ways to keep students engaged in number sense activities? You and your students will both love this bundle!The sets in this bundle can be purchased separately as Math Riddle Task Cards and Math Riddle Clip Cards, but you'll save more than 20$10.75$13.50Save $2.75
- If you're always looking for new ways to review and keep math concepts like place value, multiplication, area, and more fresh in the minds of your third graders, you'll love this bundle of 240 math riddle task cards and activities!Here are the resources included in this bundle. You'll save 20% by bu$11.20$14.00Save $2.80
- If you're looking for fun and engaging ways to review all of your third grade math topics from this year, this is the bundle of games, riddles, and activities you need! Whether you're preparing for the end of the year or standardized tests, you'll find engaging practice activities for multiplicatio$31.50$42.75Save $11.25
If you're always looking for new ways to keep learning concepts fresh in your 3rd grade class, try this set of 120 math riddle task card activities! They're an easy way to get your students talking about numbers and to include some math spiral review every day - with no worksheets for you to correct! Great for end of year math review, too!
Save by purchasing this set in either of these two bundles:
These riddles are a fun and effective way to practice place value, multiplication, area, perimeter, math vocabulary, critical thinking, mental math, and more!
What does this resource include?
✔ 120 math spiral review riddle cards, printing at six per page
✔ Individual full page slides of each riddle
✔ Student recording page and answer key
✔ Task cards and tokens to play two games with the riddle cards
✔ 120 chart for support and differentiation
✔ Blank template for your students to write their own riddles
✔ Color-by-code page for independent practice
What topics do these math spiral review task cards and activities address?
✔ Multiplication and division (including the terms product, quotient, factor, multiple)
✔ Addition and subtraction through 1000 (3.NBT.2)
✔ Area and perimeter (3.MD.5, 3.MD.7, 3.MD.8)
✔ Attributes of 2D and 3D shapes (3.G.1)
✔ Counting and comparing mixed groups of coins (2.MD.8)
✔ Addition and subtraction within 1000 (3.NBT.A.1)
✔ Number patterns
How can I use these third grade math cards in my classroom?
- Use several each day for spiral math review. Great for keeping math vocabulary and concepts active!
- Teaching remotely? Start each lesson with an engaging riddle and you can put a check next to "number talk" in your lesson plans!
- The individual slides of each riddle that are included with this set add so many teaching options! This format makes it so easy to use the riddle cards throughout the year for your Morning Message, Math Message, number talks, lesson focus, and whole class lessons.
- Use with your whole class to model using key details, inference, and drawing
- Display a card on your interactive whiteboard to focus at the beginning of your
math lesson ... or to review at the end!
- For independent work, they can be used with the included solve-and-color activity.
* Please note that the clues in this set include references to US coins and non-metric measurements.
Here's what teachers have said about this resource:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "This totally changed my Math routine! We are encouraged to use number talks but I find them so boring and repetitive, especially in 3rd Grade. I chose to start our lessons with this instead and we get in great number sense discussions, quick strategy lessons, and the kids always want to do ¨just one more!¨"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "I love this resource and my students do, too. Riddles are a great way to get their brains spinning and to love math."
Thanks for your interest in this resource!
You'll also like ...
Do you know that you can save money on future TPT purchases? Just go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. Your feedback is important to me! It helps me to improve products and design the new resources you need for your classroom. Feedback also helps other teachers as they look for new resources for their own students!
Be the first to know about my newest resources! Click here to follow my store. You will receive customized email updates whenever I list a new resource in my store. You'll also find an occasional free gift in your TpT Inbox, just to say thanks!. ☺
Copyright © Primary Inspiration by Linda Nelson
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.