This is a collection of some of my favorite units for students to complete. These units are a great way to use any time you have a few days or to help end the school year. I have bundled them to give you a savings of over 20% off.
Included in this Bundle:
- a 16 page resource that gives students real-world applications dealing with math.
- a 10 page resource that explores the career clusters and allows the students to analyze their own career goals.
Calculating Sales Tax by Creating a Flyer
- a 9 page packet in which the students create a fictitious sales flyer about a store of their choice.
– Creating a Mini Store Catalog - an 8 page unit about discounts and sales taxes which engages students to collect pictures of items they would personally like to purchase.
Newscast Simulation Activity
- gives instructions on how to let the students prepare a fun newscast simulation on current events.
Grocery Shopping on a Budget
- a 17-page resource that allows the students to analyze budgeting skills with everyday food items.
Each of these activities can be purchased separately. Please watch for more activities and bundles to come!
Follow Me to be notified of new teaching resources, flash freebies, and great deals by clicking the star up at the top right by my logo.
Copyright © La-Nette Mark. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Some Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
If you download this product, please take some time to rate it and provide me with some feedback. As well, please consider becoming a follower of my TpT store so that you will receive notification when I post more resources to the TpT site. If your find errors, please allow me the chance to fix it before leaving a bad rating. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks for your support and business!