Create a no-prep flip book project at the end of the year with your kindergarten, first, second, third or fourth-grade class! This writing project allows students to reflect on their year and create a fun flipbook keepsake. Plus, it's easily adaptable for many different grades and ability levels... just choose the page that is right for your student(s).
Each section of this packet includes 2-3 options to allow you to choose the template that will work best for your class. (Varying levels of difficulty).
Topics covered in the memory book include:
• Grade Specific Cover (Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth)
• Quick Questions - remembering a few 'favorites' from the year (2 levels)
• Field Trip Fun - a reflection on an interesting field trip (3 levels)
• Memories - Draw and Label some 'snapshots' of your year (2 levels)
• 3 Things I Learned - A reflection of the knowledge students have gained (3 levels)
(The packet also includes a version for use in schools that use Canadian/British/Aus spellings).