Help your students reflect on all the great memories from the past year with this End of Year Memory Book. This tabbed book gives students prompts and space to draw and write about the past school year. When it is finished they will have a great book to take home so they will never forget all the fun you had this past year. This is a no prep resource and is perfect for both teachers and students.
There are three templates that are already set up for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students. There is also a generic template so you can use it at any grade level.
End of Year Memory Book - Students are given templates and writing prompts to help them reflect on their favorite memories from the school year.
- All About Me - Students can draw a self portrait and document some personal details like their age, their teacher and likes and dislikes from the year.
- About My Class - Students write down information to remember their class.
- My Favorites - This pages gives students a space to write and draw pictures of all their favorite things from the past year.
- Best Moments - This page gives three portraits templates so students can illustrate their favorite memories and write captions for each.
- My Successes - The last page gives students a space to jot down their top five successes.
- Click here to check out my blog!
- Click here to sign up to receive my newsletter. Get teaching ideas, product updates, and freebies, delivered right to your inbox.
- Click here to follow my store to be notified when new products are added.
- Click here to follow me on Instagram.
- Click here to follow me on Pinterest.