Also included in
- The end of kindergarten is such an exciting time! You can use these easy-to-prep resources to celebrate the end of the school year and your graduation or promotion ceremony. This bundle includes graduation hats with editable text, editable completion certificates and diplomas, as well as an end of$7.00$9.50Save $2.50
As the school year comes to a close, a memory book is a fun way to create a keepsake to remember all the fun memories students shared throughout the year. You'll love this low-prep resource and digital option for Seesaw.
Teachers can create their own memory books using these pages, customizable covers and a note from the teacher. Each page includes a space for a photograph or for kids to draw a picture and a writing space complete with writing guidelines perfect for kindergarten and the primary grades. To use this activity in the classroom, all teachers need to do is print and staple to create adorable memory books for each student.
Included in this resource:
- A Link to a preloaded Seesaw Activity with 10 pages
- 10 different memory writing prompt pages: about me (2 options), about my teacher (2 options), what I learned, school memories, accomplishments, plans for next year, what I want to be when I grow up, field trip, friends, and favorite part of school)
- 2 customizable covers (add your class name, year, etc.)
- 2 standard cover options
- Note from the teacher template (male and female teacher clipart pages included)
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
You may also be interested in these resources:
Created by © Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders 2019