Looking for and memorable way to celebrate the ? This DIGITAL End of the Year Memory Book for teachers will create a unique keepsake to help your students remember their school year together. This is the perfect end of year activity and simple to create using these ready to go templates! You can also customize over 170 blank templates!
- Over 87 unique frames are set and ready to go for you in both PowerPoint and Google Slides.
- These end of year digital memory book slides features . Black and white printable is also included.
- Clipart also included to personalize grade level and year.
- Instructional Video included.
Each Slide has a clean, eye-catching frame with t. No more cropping to perfect sizes, simply send photos to back and you have a beautiful slide ready to be presented or printed. Want to add more text, simply add a text box and type away!
Send slides to students to add their own memory images to add to a class presentation!
- 180 Blank templates
- Cover pages (preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade and 6th grade)
- Class Photo pages (10 students-30 students)
- First Day
- Our Class
- Nice to Meet You
- Back to School
- Fun with Science
- Fun with STEM
- Fun with Reading
- Fun with Math
- Fun with Social Studies
- Fun with Art
- Tech Time
- Party Time
- Special Event
- Lots of Laughs
- Lets Explore
- Learning is Fun
- Fun Times
- Field Trip
- Better Together
Available Formats: PowerPoint, Google Slides (together and separated by day)
You can also print slides!
Check out these other >>> DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING RESOURCES
Digital Planet Reports
Digital End of Year Slideshow Templates
Digital Morning Meeting Slides: (Digital and Printable) 2nd & 3rd Grade
- April | Digital Morning Meeting Slides | Distance Learning Activities
- May | Digital Morning Meeting Slides | Distance Learning Activities
- June August | Digital Morning Meeting Slides | Distance Learning Activities
Digital Morning Meeting Slides (4th and 5th Grade): (Digital and Printable)
- Digital Morning Meeting Slides | April | Distance Learning Activities | 4th 5th
- Digital Morning Meeting Slides | May | Distance Learning Activities | 4th 5th
Digital Daily Challenge Journal : (Digital and Printable)
- Daily Challenge Journal | April | Distance Learning | Google & Printable
- Distance Learning Daily Journal | May | Google Classroom & Printable
Digital Monthly Writing Unit :
- Digital Writing Prompts & Templates | April | Distance Learning | Google
- Writing Prompts & Templates | May | Distance Learning | Google Classroom
Digital Monthly Paired Passages (Fiction and Nonfiction) :
- Digital Paired Passages | April | Distance Learning | Google
- Digital Paired Passages May | Distance Learning | Google Classroom & Printable
Check out these other digital nonfiction resources for the Google Classroom
- Earth Day Digital Activities | Distance Learning | Google Classroom Slides
- All About Snakes Google Classroom Digital Distance Learning Activities
- Triceratops Activities Google Classroom Distance Learning Activities
- Tyrannosaurus Rex Activities Google Classroom Distance Learning
- Stegosaurus | Google Classroom | Distance Learning
- Spinosaurus | Google Classroom | Distance Learning
- Apatosaurus | Google Classroom | Distance Learning
- Pterodactyl | Google Classroom | Distance Learning
- Oviraptor | Google Classroom | Distance Learning
**IMPORTANT NOTES FOR THE TECHNOLOGY PIECES**
Some of this resource is in Google Slides format. You will NEED TO HAVE ACCESS to GOOGLE SLIDES to use this resource. It is also helpful to have GOOGLE CLASSROOM but not necessary. It will help you easily send the activities to your students or children.
*You can also print this resource for a hard copy instead of completing digitally or print after completion to display and share work.
Please note: I am not affiliated or associated with Google, nor do they endorse this resource.
Make sure to Follow Me so you know when I post new products. All products are 20% off the 1st 24 hours. You don't want to miss out!