This end of year memory book includes 17 pages of writing and drawing activities for your kindergarten student to remember their year!
Pages are in black and white so students can color their own pictures and you can save on ink. There is a cover page the children can write their name on that you could print on cardstock for added durability. The end of year memory book pages can be put together in any order you chose (and there is a male and female teacher page so choose which one you need).
Please download the preview file to see some of the pages included and see the list below:
- "End of Year Kindergarten Memories Book" Cover Page
- Our School (drawing space to depict classroom and school)
- My Friends page to draw and list class friends
- My Best Friend (elaborate on your BFF)
- School is Cool (classroom facts)
- All About Me (facts and drawing space about themselves)
- More About Me (listing their favorite things)
- All About My Teacher (woman and man teacher options)
- We Learned so Much!
- Our School (drawing space for four favorite events)
- Field Trips
- This Summer I hope to... (free write and illustration)
- Next Year (set some goals)
- Autographs (2 pages)
- Letter to future students (free write for your current kids to give advice)
Thank you for taking a look at this end of year packet! I think you will enjoy completing it with your students, and they and their parents will enjoy it for years to come.
Please follow my shop for information about new products, freebies and sales!
Thank you...Kimberly's Kindergarten
Follow me for FREEBIES and new product announcements:
How to Get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please log-in and go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on the button and you will be taken to a page where you can rate the item and give a quick comment.
• Each time you provide feedback, you will receive TpT credits you can use toward future purchases.
• Your feedback also helps me determine what products to create next - it is very important to me to see what you think. Thank you!