A memory book (or snapshots throughout the school year) is such a fun activity and special keepsake to do with students at the end of the year. It's a great way to remember some of the special times that happened during the school year, and it gets students to practice writing and following directions during those last few days. These memory books can be used as a whole-class directed activity, as an independent activity, or scaffolded in a small group. The pages are not numbered, so you simply pick the pages you want your students to do and print (single sided or back to back).
- 21 different pages to choose from. You can do as many or as few as you'd like!
- Two versions: one with lines and frames for writing and drawing pictures and one without lines.
- Several cover choices (by grade level with or without the school year and generic). Options include Preschool, Pre-K, TK, Kindergarten, First Grade, and a generic version.
- The pictures the students add can be their own creation or can be directed drawings.
- We added an editable file for the Snapshots of Our Year and Our Friends pages, so that photos and names can be added if you would like. The students can also draw pictures of their friends and write their names on the Our Friends page(s).
- All about me
- Self portrait
- My teacher(s)
- My friends
- This year I learned...
- Favorite activities
- Favorite thing to do in class
- Favorite thing to do at recess
- Favorite center
- Favorite song
- Favorite book
- I'm good at...
- When I grow up I want to be...
- This summer I want to...
- Favorite field trip
- Favorite memory from this year
- This or that
- Snapshots throughout the year
- Autograph page
- A note from my teacher(s)
You may also be interested in:
Don't miss out on new resources, freebies, and sales! Click HERE to follow our store!
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Michelle and Linda