Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
13.77 MB | 66 pages
Undated to use ANY year and with ANY grade level!
Students will enjoy filling out this special owl-themed book of memories with details of the year they’ve spent in your classroom! The book is not grade level specific or year specific so you can use it year after year or if you change grade levels. This is an engaging writing project for students to complete at the end of the school year and promises to become a treasured keepsake.
The owl themed memory book is in full page, tall (portrait) format. Each student book has a colorful cover plus 16 different topic pages inside of reflections on the special events of the year. Many of the pages have different options of PDF to choose from (different line spacing, etc). There are 33 pages of PDFs and 33 pages in MS Word so you can edit anything.
All of the pages are also provided in MS Word format for you to type into and customize to fit your needs in your situation. Included are instructions for customizing the Word versions plus hints and tips for adding graphics. The Word versions do not include graphics, as my graphics license does not extend to editable documents.
Pages Included with Graphics in PDF Format:
• Memory Book Cover – “I Will “Owl”ways Remember This Year”
• Acrostic Poem – with 7 choices of forms
• At First I Was . . . But Now I Am . . .
• Autographs of Friends
• Class List – two page formats (space for 24 names and 36 student names)
• My Favorite Field Trip
• The Funniest Thing That Happened
• Great Memories of the Year
• My Favorite Things This Year
• My Picture
• My School
• My Teacher / My Teachers – 4 page choices (in singular & plural form)
• Phone Numbers and Email of Friends
• Do You Remember When?
• What I Am Most Proud Of
• What I Learned This Year