Six End of Year
resources are included in this ready-to-use activity bundle. Most of the resources include 2 activities. Choose your favorites or let students choose! From self-reflection to preparing for next year to writing a survivor's guide for your future students, your middle school students will not forget the end of the year! Student-tested and approved!
Included in this bundle of activities:
- Letter to my 7th Grade Self: An end of year activity for 6th graders
- Letter to my 8th Grade Self: An end of year activity for 7th graders
- Letter to my 9th Grade Self: An end of year activity for 8th graders
- Survivor's guide to your classroom
- Middle School Need to Know Activity
- End of Year: Middle School Self-Reflection Cube
What other teachers say about products in this bundle:
- "This was a great reflective activity for my students during those last few days!" (Middle School Self-Refleciton Cube
- Great activity for the end of year! (Survivor's Guide)
- I hear my kids say all the time "I wish I could just show those 6th graders how to act!" This gives them the perfect outlet to tell them everything they need to know and makes them feel in charge! Thank you! :) (Middle School Need to Know Activity)
- "My students loved this project! Thank You!" (End of Year Letter Writing)
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.