Six End of Year
resources are included in this ready-to-use activity bundle. Most of the resources include 2 activities. Choose your favorites or let students choose! From self-reflection to preparing for next year to writing a survivor's guide for your future students, your middle school students will not forget the end of the year! Student-tested and approved!
Included in this bundle of activities:
- Letter to my 7th Grade Self: An end of year activity for 6th graders
- Letter to my 8th Grade Self: An end of year activity for 7th graders
- Letter to my 9th Grade Self: An end of year activity for 8th graders
- Survivor's guide to your classroom
- Middle School Need to Know Activity
- End of Year: Middle School Self-Reflection Cube
What other teachers say about products in this bundle:
- "This was a great reflective activity for my students during those last few days!" (Middle School Self-Refleciton Cube
- Great activity for the end of year! (Survivor's Guide)
- I hear my kids say all the time "I wish I could just show those 6th graders how to act!" This gives them the perfect outlet to tell them everything they need to know and makes them feel in charge! Thank you! :) (Middle School Need to Know Activity)
- "My students loved this project! Thank You!" (End of Year Letter Writing)
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like
- Full Year of Writing Prompts for Secondary: Photos, quotes, story starters, and more to help students get writing
- Ultimate Math Project Bundle: art meets math fun for the whole year. Great for middle and high schoolers
- World War II: 4 Station activities on codes and code breaking
- Research Project - Historic Figures Research and Role Play(common core)
- To Kill a Mockingbird: Setting Activity
Coming soon...World War II complete unit, The Progressive Era through political cartoons, and much, much more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies) and Math Mondays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Math)
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.