End of Year Read Alouds and Activities: In A Jar (Our Class Favorite Memory)
What educators are saying
Look back to your class favorite memories of the school year with the book "In A Jar" by Deborah Marcero and this end of year activity.
After reading this amazing end of year read aloud, choose between letting your class complete a drawing activity, a draw and write activity or using the card templates to write letters to each other.
Read more about this end of year read aloud lesson plan on my blog here.
Included in this resource:
- 4 Jar designs for a Drawing Activity
- 4 Jar designs for a Draw & Write Activity
- 4 Jar designs (2 sizes) Card Templates
Other Products You Might Like:
Other Relating Resources:
- End-Of-Year: Scratch Off Cards (Fruit Puns)
- Growth Mindset Tic Tac Toe
- Reading Challenge Bookmark: Space Theme
- Visible Thinking Templates Set 1 (Printable)
- Visible Thinking Templates Set 1 (Digital)
This activity is meant to be used after reading the book "In A Jar" by Deborah Marcero. However, this activity has not been endorsed or created by the author.
Have fun teaching!
***Thank you so much for your support! Follow my page for future and my social media accounts for future updates:
Facebook: Little Yellow Star Teaches
©PRIMA JENKINS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, firstname.lastname@example.org
This item is good for your personal and classroom use. If you enjoy the product and would like to share it with your school, please encourage other teachers to purchase their own copy. Thank you!
The contents of all materials here, except for the one credited, are copyrighted unless otherwise indicated. All rights are reserved and content may not be reproduced, resold, disseminated, published, or transferred in any form or by any means, except with the prior written permission of Prima Jenkins. Requests for permission to reuse copyrighted content should be submitted to email@example.com
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *