A great collaborative project which puts students in charge of their own learning!
Students will work in partners to create an anchor chart as a review of past Science concepts. Groups will then present their topic to the class. This is perfect for 5th Grade North Carolina EOG review, but blank pages allow topics to be changed to different state standards.
This project in formatted as a RAFT project and includes a grading scale for simple assessment.
Topics covered include:
- Weather Maps
- Weather Instruments
- Water Cycle
- Global Winds
- Matter and States of Matter
- Heat Transfer
- Forces (Gravity and Friction)
- Forces on an Airplane
- Newton's Laws of Motion
- What is an Ecosystem?
- Terrestrial and Aquatic Ecosystems
- Relationships Between Organisms
- Food Chains
- Body Systems
- AND blank pages to fit additional topics!