End of Year Activity: A self-reflection writing and art project for 7th graders
is a true gift to your students as well as being great fun. Students reflect on their 7th grade year through writing a letter and completing a “self-portrait” style art project. The letters and artwork are placed in envelopes that you will send to the students in their future school year. The students love receiving the letters. Students come back to me year after year thanking me for this activity.
This detailed teacher’s guide includes:
- Complete teacher’s guide for 2 45-minute lessons
- 2 letter templates
- A complete list of materials
- Student handouts for self-reflection art project
Want more activities for the end of year?
SAVE $$$ by purchasing as part of a bundle:
- Middle School End of Year Activity Bundle
End of Year middle school letters bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Get the Scoop
Learn about giveaways, sales, product launches(Save 20% in first 48 hours after the launch of a product) and weekly deals by clicking on the Follow Me
star above. No more than 1 email sent by me to my followers per month.