End of year: Self-reflection activity for 8th graders
is an opportunity for students to prepare for the transition from 8th grade to high school, which can be an exciting and difficult one. Students express their reflections through a letter to their 9th grade self as well as a reflective art project. It is a gift for your students.
Students adore receiving their letters in their 9th grade year. It is a reminder of where they have been and where they are going. This activity is always a great hit! Ideal for the last days of school.
Everything you need to complete this project with your students is included. Use across subject areas.
on an end of year bundle which includes this and other products to finish your year:
- Middle School End of Year Activity Bundle
- end of year middle school bundle
. Choose which art activity you will use or better yet, let your student's choose. Save by buying 3 in 1.
This detailed teacher’s guide includes:
Complete teacher’s guide for 2 45-minute lessons
Letter Template and Self-reflection exercise for students
A complete list of materials
Student handouts for self-reflection art project
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
● Earth Day: Climate Change by the Numbers
● National Poetry Month: playing with poetry through Dr. Seuss, song, and Petrarchan sonnets
● Art and mathematics 3-in-1 Bundle (save 20%)
● Protest Reform: Rethinking the Protestant Reformation and a lesson in Social Justice
● Coming soon…
the Art of Fractals, Quick and Easy Newspapers: War on Poverty and The Great Depression, and much, much more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Get the Scoop
Find out about weekly deals, sales, product launches, free stuff and giveaways by clicking on the follow me
star above. (Only 1 email from me to my followers per month, max!)