End of Year Activity: A self-reflection writing and art project for 5th graders
is a fun and meaningful way to end your year.
Students reflect on their 5th grade year through writing a letter and a self-portrait art project. The letters and artwork are placed in envelopes that you will send to them in their future school year. The students love receiving the letters. It is a reminder of where they have been and where they are going. This activity is a great hit as well as being a lovely way to end the school year.
This detailed teacher’s guide includes:
- Complete teacher’s guide for 2 45-minute lessons
-Student handouts: 2 letter templates, self-reflection questionnaire, and detailed art project directions
- A complete list of materials
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
● Character Detective: 4 plans for character study for literature and creative writing
● Fibonacci Spirals
● The Art of Masks: A Venetian Tradition
● The Art of Murano Glass
● End of Year: Self-Reflection Cube for 3rd, 4th and 5th Grade
Coming soon...Real-World Math Projects, complete U.S. curriculum, Creative Problem Solving Math Fun, and much, much more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Get the Scoop
Find out about weekly deals, sales, product launches (20% off in the first 48 hours of launch), free stuff and giveaways by clicking on the follow me
star above. (Only 1 email from me to my followers per month, max!)