End-of-Year Send-off; Writing Activities, Bookmarks, & Treat Bag Toppers: Those last days of school call for engaging end-of-year activities. Sneak in a bit more writing and review, and have fun with your students at the same time! This set includes two memorable writing activities, summer bookmarks, and treat bag toppers to keep kids engaged and to wrap up the year on a positive note. Everything features our original artwork and can be printed in either color or black-and-white. Pick and choose, or use them all!
• “Summer Send-off” postcard booklet writing activity: Students write positive notes to each other and bind them in a commemorative book. Includes teacher and student instructions and 4 front & back cover templates plus postcard templates (color & black-and-white versions).
• “Advice from the Pros” writing activity: Students create a project for next year’s class! Includes instructions, student checklist, 9 different topic/product choices, friendly letter template, comic strip template, and lined & unlined decorative paper for final draft.
• 6 bookmarks with summer quotes (color & black-and-white versions)
• 3 treat bag topper templates (color & black-and-white versions)
• 22 pages total
This product is aligned to CCSS for grades 5-8. Based on the activities selected, it takes approximately one to three 45-minute class periods to complete.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
We hear you! English Language Arts is our specialty, and we have loads of awesome lesson plans and activities that are sure to speak to your students. For starters, take a look at our Socratic Circles Lesson Plan, Simple & Compound Sentences Task Cards & Grammar Posters, and Compound & Complex Sentences Task Cards & Grammar Posters.
© 2013 by Classroom Core. All Rights Reserved.