End of Year Student Survey Exit Slip for Teacher Self-Evaluation
Student & Teacher Survey for End of Unit or End of Year
Did your students learn enough?
Did they enjoy learning in your class?
What activities did they most enjoy?
Are you looking for an effective tool to use in planning your next year?
This Student End of Year Exit Survey provides teachers with the feedback they need at the end of the year to better their classes and better themselves in the coming school year.
Students are provided the two-page survey on the final days of school and are encouraged to share all of their ideas and suggestions, including advice for future students.
Included in the zip file are both the color and black & white versions of this product!
If you need a digital version of this resource to use in a distance learning or Google Classroom format, please CLICK HERE for the ready-to-type survey on Google Drive.
See my other Classroom Management and Social Studies Organizational Products!
• Student End of Year or BTS Growth Mindset Focus Guide & Life Map Planning Sheet
• 80+ Page Back to School Classroom Organization & Management Bundle
• Student Behavior Contract (English & Spanish Versions)
• Student Study Survey (English & Spanish Versions)
• End of Year Student Survey Evaluation Tool
• A Lesson Plan for Teachers: A Guide for New or Student Teachers
• Effective Discussion Classroom Poster Set
• Social Studies Classroom Poster Set
See my TpT Store for other classroom resources, new teacher materials, Social Studies and ELA activities, and so much more!