Keep your students engaged through the final days with this Survival Kit designed to create a memory book for your grade! Some activities are differentiated for both primary and intermediate levels.
This survival kit contains plans and resources
for these TEN end-of-year activities:
* Letter to next year’s students (2 versions, for primary & intermediate students)
* Letter to self - to be returned when the student is a senior
* You Are Special activity - each student writes a positive statement about everyone in the class. Compile and type these out on single sheet for each student.
* Thank you card for a staff member in the building - not student’s teacher
* Memory Book pages for all of their favorites as a _____ grader
* Memory Book pages for Focus on the Future (hopes and dreams)
* Memory Book page for Looking Back (local, state, and world events and important happenings while I was in __grade)
* Memory Book pages for Top 10 for the year (10 memories or favorite events, 10 books read, 10 science or math activities)
* Memory Book pages for Who Inspired Me This Year (2 versions, one for younger students and one for older students)
* Memory Book page for friends’ autographs