Does the end of the year sneak up on you? Are you stressed out thinking about all of the things you need to get done before you can turn in your keys and put up your feet for the summer?
If you are anything like me, lists are your way of getting it done!
These lists will help make your last few weeks before summer vacation much easier!
I have included 7 different checklists
*Lessons I need to complete
*End of the Year Paperwork to Complete
*Memories I want to Make
*Important End of Year Dates
*Things I Need to Pack Up
*Where are My Things Packed
*Things I want to bring home for Summer
*The Last Week of School (Mon., Tues.,...)
If you think of another checklist that needs to be added PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me!
Download the preview and Enjoy!!!
Here is a quick explanation of each checklist:
1. Lesson I need to complete- This is where you can write down all of the things you HAVE to get in before the end of the year.
2. End of the Year Paperwork to complete- This is a list of all paperwork you have to complete. If your school is anything like mine, it is a lot of little bitty things that need to be completed and turned into certain people. This will help keep you organized!
3. Memories I want to make- Want to do super fun art activities with your kiddies before sending them off for summer vacation? Do you just HAVE to make that memory book you pinned on pinterest back in August? Here is where you write down all of those cute things you pinned forever ago!
4. Important End of the Year date- Write down all of your awards dates, grades due dates, etc. here.
5. Things I need to Pack Up- Our school requires us to pack up our things so our janitors can get a good cleaning of our rooms over the summer. This is a list of all of the things that need to be packed up before the end of the year.
6. Where are my Things Packed- This list will help you back in August/September when you are looking for certain things.
7. What I want to bring home for summer- Do you bring home your manuals and other curriculum things during the summer? I do! Sometimes I forget what all I brought home. Use this list to write everything down to make sure it all makes its way back to school.