End of the School Year Treasures is a great alternative to a memory book end of the school year activity for students. Includes: End of year notes, kindness notes, compliment cards, awards, superlatives, guided thank you notes, reflection and memory cards with prompts, and coin cards with key words for students to remember the real treasures of learning. The pre-written cards are a great alternative for students who struggle with what to write in other student's yearbooks.
Students can take them home, share with their parents and save as a special keepsake.
Spending some time reflecting on the school year is important. Kids learn how to bring closure while reflecting on their experiences and accomplishments. When a student has a chance to discuss and pull together all their successes and growth they develop a sense of pride in their hard work and commitment.
★Parrot Talk (Kind messages)
• 36 mini-cards with pre-written messages and compliments
• 9 Message cards with check off options
• 45 Message cards with prompts to fill in
★ Crew Awards (Superlatives and Awards)
• 27 Award cards wtih pre-written messages
• 9 Award cards with prompts to fill in
• 9 Award cards for being an awesome crew member
★ Share the Loot (Thank you and appreciation notes) )
• 12 Notes with prompt to fill in
• 12 Mini Notes with pre-written messages
★Treasure Hunt (Reflection and memory questions)
• 21 Question cards wtih prompts
★Treasures of Learning (Real treasures of learning)
•19 Coin cards with key words
➤PLEASE NOTE: The cards are various sizes- all small cards. The various card sizes are approximately:
• 3inches x 3 inches
• 3 inches x 4 inches
• 3.5 inches x 4 inches
You might also be interested in
Looking for more resources?
If you would like to get updates on new products, resources and ideas…