The zombie apocalypse is upon us! Like it or not, your students are the only ones who can save the world! Together, they will solve math puzzles, complete STEM challenges, and travel across the United States to solve the mystery of how the outbreak started and determine how to stop it. This simulation reviews all of the math concepts taught in 6th grade, but it could be used for later grades as well.
You get to choose how much you do - I've included all subject (LA, SS, Math, and Science), but you pick which pieces you implement.
Several products in my store are included in this simulation:
Waterproof Structure STEM activity
Water Filtration STEM activity
Fancy Penguin Coordinate Graphing Mystery Picture
Word Problem Task Cards
For a preview of the math mysteries, visit the math mystery page.
- 9 math mysteries to review math concepts
- A coordinate graphing mystery picture
- Two STEM challenges
- Daily science lessons
- A language arts writing assignment + rubrics and example
- A social studies assignment + rubrics and example
- Daily lesson plans and instructions
- A student packet and answer key
- A travel map and answer key
- A math puzzle
- 24 word problem task cards
- Resource cards, requirements, team roles
- And more!