Do you always have students coming up to asking what do during clean up time at the end of day? This product will help end this struggle. There are 8 pre-made tasks to do at the end of the end and 4 blank ones for you to write your own. All you have to do is print them out, laminate (for durability), and post them in a way that students can easily see the steps.
1. Put anything that needs to go home inside your backpack.
2. Turn in any assignments that are due today.
3. If you borrowed something, put it where it belongs.
4. Sharpen your pencils so you are ready to learn tomorrow morning.
5. Grab your backpack and put it on.
6. If you have a job, start doing it quickly and quietly.
7. Remain seated and wait quietly until you are dismissed for the day.
8. Stack your chair, before you leave for the day.
Have fun and enjoy!