Are you looking for engaging activities for your intermediate students for the end of the school year? Don't want too much prep at this busy time of year? This bundle will engage your students and ease your stress level at the same time!
Bundle includes reading, writing, and math activities to keep your children occupied and engaged. There are 10 FANTASTIC activities included that are perfect for the end of the year. There's also a special bonus for you - time management helps for the busy teacher!
1. Big Kids Aesop's Fables Readers' Theater: The Ant and the Grasshopper (includes graphic organizers for reading and writing!
2. Bio Poem template - Use this to focus specifically on events of the year
3. Classroom Awards and Candy Awards
4. Character Trait Card Activity - Great to use with any book students are reading, or as a review of your class's favorite novel studies or read alouds. Simply make a list of the various characters you have studied. Students choose a trait card and decide which character best showed that trait. Spice it up and play it like Apples to Apples!
5. End of the Year Banner Craftivity - Great way to record "favorite moments" and unforgettable details of the year!
6. End of the Year Kite Craftivity - Another great way to remember the year
7. Writing Prompt Pictures - Perfect to either display on your interactive white board and have students write about their favorite. Or, you could print them out and have them out for students to choose for their writing topics.
8. Writing Summaries Craftivity - Use the fun lemonade templates to guide students in writing a summary of their favorite book from the year. This can be an AR book, a class novel study, a read aloud, or another special book from the year.
9. Mystery Pictures - Great for those down times when you need something for your students to do! I've included 3 new mystery pictures (2 math, 1 grammar) that will be sure to give you some time to breathe while they keep quiet!
10. Summer Reading Activity Packet - Tons of great activities for your students to do with their summer reading list! All you have to do is print and it's ready to send home!
** Extra Bonus - Time Management Helps for the Teacher - These templates are perfect for keeping you organized as you wrap up your school year. They also will be super valuable as you begin the next year, too!
Don't pass this bundle up - it's definitely going to save you time and money. All of these items are found individually in my TpT store, totally nearly $40 if purchased separately.
Make sure to follow "The Owl Spot" for more time saving, rigorous and engaging classroom activities and resources.
Happy Teaching! Martha from "The Owl Spot"