Products in this Bundle (2)
Keep your end of the year activities academic with our End of the School Year Activity Bundle. Explore hamburger history then create our end of the year craft: How our year stacked up. This set even contains everything you need for an adorable end of the year bulletin board!
This is also a fun way to celebrate Hamburger day - May 28th
In How Our Year Stacked Up you will get:
- An 8.5 X 11 Printable Hamburger Poster
- Print and cut bulletin board title” How Our Year Stacked Up” in color, or black and white to use as a template
- Color student files with reflection prompts pre printed
- Color student files with NO prompts
- Color your own student files with reflection prompts pre printed
- Color your own student files with NO prompts
- A PowerPoint file with both Color and Color your own files that include EDITABLE text boxes so end of the year reflection prompts can be customized.
- Tips for use
- JUMBO color files for use with bulletin boards. (Not pictured in preview)
In The History of Hamburgers you get:
- A 20 slide presentation outlining the History of the Hamburger and the order hamburger fast foot restaurants were established.
- Differentiated worksheets so learners can either
- Predict the order restaurants were founded before the presentation. After the presentation, they confirm the correct order an and create written responses to the presentation
- Cut and paste individual timelines
- Work collaboratively to assemble a large wall timeline for classroom display
Or they can complete ALL THREE ACTIVITIES!
- There is also a link to the Homeschool Holiday Teaching video in which Mrs. Crabtree guides learners through the presentation, adding her insight and knowledge about the history of the Hamburger timeline! You can use this as your primary method of presentation, for students who are absent or out of the room or to help prepare yourself to give the presentation. You have full permission to use my jokes.
Together these two products go together like a burger and cheese! They will keep your learners engaged and on task. The best part is you don’t have to plan a lesson. Everything is done for you. Use the blank hamburger files and learners can create a stack of burger facts as an extension activity!
Need more academically sound end of the year fun? How about the
Any one of our also make great End of the Year activities. Each set includes tips for putting on the Readers Theater in just one week!
The end of the school year is also the perfect time for students can set summer goals, or goals for the new school year.
A NOTE ABOUT STANDARDS:
Homeschool Holiday resources are designed by a credentialed teacher and packed with learning opportunities - after all, our major guiding principle is “everything is learning”. We reference the major academic terms and overarching concepts addressed rather than specific standards. You are the expert in your field and know what standards you need to meet, and how best to accomplish that for your learners. Our goal is to save you time by giving you resources you can use to give your learners a quality education built on strong relationships, accurate academic resources, and enriching experiences.
SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON TPT TO GET NOTIFICATIONS OF NEW PRODUCTS AS WELL AS MY MONTHLY NOTE TO FOLLOWERS! Just click on the Green Star!
IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET SOCIAL:
Homeschool Holiday recognizes the deep love you have for those in your home and classroom, yourself included. Our products are designed to foster that love and your commitment to a quality education built on strong relationships, accurate academic resources, and enriching experiences.
We wish you many blessings on your educational journey!
Christy AKA: Mrs. Crabtree, and the Homeschool Holiday Team