End of the Year Craft- My future is so bright I have to wear shades!
Have your students make this craft at the end of the school year.
1. Example page
2. Border page
3. 1 word box, 1 pair of sunglasses and step (The steps can be seen below.)
1. Color the border, text box and sunglasses.
2. Cut around the edge of the border, text box and sunglasses.
3. Follow the example and glue the text box and sunglasses on the border.
4. Write your name on the back.
Check out my other end of the school year products:
End of the School Year Bundle1st-6th Grade Memory BookKindergarten Memory BookLooking Ahead Writing PageMy Summer Bucket ListMy Summer Bucket List Class BookEnd of the School Year ActivitiesEnd of the School Year Coloring PagesEnd of the School Year BookmarksThis year has been a ball! CraftThe Best Part of KindergartenThe Best Part of 1st GradeThe Best Part of 2nd GradeThe Best Part of 3rd GradeThe Best Part of 4th GradeThe Best Part of 5th GradeThe Best Part of 6th Grade