This "Trip Down Memory Lane" is PERFECT for 5th or 6th graders that are soon leaving elementary school and headed to jr. high school! There are "memory" activity cards ready to print, hang, and "pop" the last 6 or 7 days of school (depending upon what grade level you teach). The students will NEVER get to "just be kids" at school after elementary school, so give them this chance to walk down MEMORY LANE!
((A great way to RELIVE a student's favorite elementary school memories!))
- Kindergarten through 6th grade memory cards
- Kindergarten Activity: Snack Time: Just like kindergarten, bring in your favorite snack and drink to enjoy tomorrow while your teacher reads aloud to you.
- First Grade Activity: Show-N-Tell: Relive your first grade days! Bring in something you’d like to share with the class tomorrow for your last “show-n-tell”!
- Second Grade Activity: Second Chances: Second grade was all about penmanship. Enjoy an afternoon of sidewalk chalk and sunshine!
- Third Grade Activity: Three's Company: Tomorrow, enjoy an extra recess outside, playing with your very best friends, just like you did in 3rd grade!
- Fourth Grade Activity: Four Square: Fourth graders are competitive! Enjoy an afternoon playing your favorite elementary school games!
- Fifth Grade Activity: Five-for-Friday: Friday’s are a fifth grader’s favorite, enjoying sleep overs with their BFF’s! Enjoy tomorrow wearing your pajamas to school, while watching a movie with popcorn!
- Sixth Grade Activity: popSIXles: Elementary school has been about fun, friends, and POPSICLES! Enjoy a popsicle this afternoon!
1. Print out bulletin board pieces
2. Cut out grade level “memory” activities
3. Hang up bulletin board.
4. Put Activity circles inside or behind balloons
5. Pop a balloon for the last 6 or 7 days of school, depending upon what grade level you teach.