Also included in
- Enjoy the last 6 days with your students by doing end of the year themed days. This bundle contains activities for ice cream day, beach day, bubble day, circus day, camping day, and popcorn day. Your students will be so excited to come to school each day. It's engaging, educational, and fun! You cou$38.00$48.00Save $10.00
- This bundle includes all of the units I use to teach guided reading in the month of May and June. It includes some of my animal units as well as the end of the year themed days. My reptile unit includes guided reading strategies to learn about their characteristics. There are two paper mini books th$68.00$94.00Save $26.00
- This MEGA bundle is a combination of my paper pencil and my Digital Google Slides End of the year activities. I look forward to this every year and so do my students. We have a blast and review all the skills we have worked on all year long. Your students can complete beach day, popcorn day, circus$65.00$96.00Save $31.00
- Are you looking for a way to use real children's literature to teach your students guided reading strategies in whole group? This MEGA bundle will provide a weekly focus theme and reading strategy for your whole group guided reading and writing. It is designed for my first grade classroom but can$450.00$588.50Save $138.50
Enjoy the last week of school with this fun end of the year bubble themed day. Spend one of your last days with your students learning about bubbles and bubble gum! Go outside and enjoy the fresh air with a bubble experiment. Your students will LOVE this special day filled with fun. There are literature activities, word work, writing, math, crafts manipulative and more. This unit can be used for distance learning and google classroom with the new TpT digital tool.
Bubble Themed Activities Included:
• Bubble Day Poster to hang on your door.
• Bubble Racing Contest & Certificate for winner.
• Bubble Blowing Contest Activity & Certificate for winner.
• How to Make Bubbles Mini Book (copy 2 per page) 2 versions (individual or large volume) 6 pages each
• Bubble Class Survey
• Bubble Experiment (hypothesis, predicting, conclusions)
• Activities for Pop! A Book About Bubbles by Kimberly Bradley
• Anticipation guide
• Fact and details
• 3 facts
• Activities for The Bubble Factory by Tomie DePoala
• Text to Self
• Beginning, Middle, & End
• Story Mapping
• Math Activities
• Pop the Bubbles! Find the sum of 2 numbers rolled. Black and white
• Double Bubbles! Roll and double. Black and white
• Pop the Bubbles. Even and Odd numbers black and white
• Count by 2’s to 120 colorful cards. Put the bubbles in order
• Gumball Number puzzles tens/ones & expanded form
• What time did the bubble pop? Time to the hour and half-hour sort
• Bubble gum machine: fill the machines with gumballs that match the number in different ways (money, base 10, addition, expanded form
• Phonemic Activities
• Color the nouns, adjectives, and verbs
• Color the real or nonsense “ow” and “ing” words
• Antonym puzzles (colorful)
• Long/Short vowel sort (colorful)
• Digraph Bubble Sort sh, ch, th, wh (colorful)
• Bubble Writing:
• Can, Have, & Are
• Informative Writing
• Opinion pre-writing/writing
• How To Blow a Bubble Pre-writing/writing
• Secret Bubble Potion
• Create a “My Speech Bubble Story” (copy two per page) writing activity.
• How to Blow a Bubble (copy two per page) writing activity.
• Bubble Craft Topper
Make sure to Follow Me so you know when I post new products. All products are 20% off the 1st 24 hours. You don't want to miss out!
If you would like to join me live to discuss these ideas and more in my classroom, please join my private group.
Some other fun ways to connect....