Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
15.6 MB | 100+ pages
This End of the Year Activities Bundle contains 18 unique activities that are motivating for students but low or no prep for busy teachers during this hectic time of the year! Each activity is truly engaging and is designed to keep your students busy and happy, while still learning as we get closer to summer break.
The 18 activities include:
1. Summer Poetry Flip Book
2. Looking Forward to Summer - Sunglasses
3. Fun in the Sun Mobile
The next six projects are inspired by common yearbook sayings:
4. HAGS (Have a Great Summer) - Great Places Webquest
5. Have a Ball! (Baseball’s History) - Make a Timeline
6. Stay Cool! (Arctic Animal) - Research Brochure
7. Don’t Ever Change – Little Known Laws
8. KIT (Keep in Touch) - Friendly Letter to a School Staff Member
9. 2 Sweet 2 Be 4 Gotten Game (includes a set of 32 sweet themed idioms task cards)
10. Stargazing Booklet
11. Constellation Cards
12. gtfffffGeometric Nets for Summer
13. Fireworks Webquest
14. Ocean Glyph
15. Favorite Ice Cream Survey and Graph
16. Cool Math Facts (Pop art coloring fun)
17. Summer Plans
18. Watermelon Fact and Opinion Game (includes a set of 32 task cards)
Plus…detailed teacher notes for all activities.
I really love having some fun and "out-of-the-norm" activities like these to keep my students focused during the last month of school. Planning things that are engaging with an academic purpose is a win-win for all of us!
***To learn more about each set in the bundle, look here: