Want to know the secret to surviving the last few weeks of school? THEME DAYS!
A theme day is just what it sounds like. We have learning activities (and, okay, a couple fun activities) organized around a theme. The novelty of a theme is what makes it so successful.
We call these our D.L.I.T.E Days. D.L.I.T.E stands for Differentiated Learning and Integrated Theme Experience.
This resource includes you need for a themed day of space fun! Your class will love these hands-on, differentiated activities for the end of year. Differentiated activities are geared for grades 1-3.
Our camp themed DLITE celebration includes:
• Differentiated NO-PREP math and literacy student work packets (28 total pages, 3 different levels) that include leveled practice in abc order, proper nouns, sounds, syllables, fractions, addition, place value, multiplication, space fun, and more!
• A differentiated around the room review activity. Students throw “moon rocks” around the room and open them up to answer review questions . 3 levels of questions included.
• A quick quiz to let you know how your students are doing with the topics reviewed in these activities. 3 levels of quizzes included.
• Space themed brain breaks - 12 activities to get your students refocused, recharged, and refreshed (includes color version and B&W easy cut version)
• Space close reading comprehension passage - 3 differentiated informational passages and questions about what happens in space to create the need for a Leap Day.
• Friend Letter Writing: practice pages and lesson helps if you want to brush up on your friendly letter writing when writing letters to our future selves.
• Learning is Out of this World sign to decorate your classroom and welcome your students to a learning celebration.
• Teacher's Guide + Answer Key: 11 pages with details and instructions for each activity, suggestions and tips, examples, and answer keys for every student page.
The majority of these activities can be done with little prep and few supplies that you don't already have on hand! Print and go for an incredible review day or themed week of fun!
→Download the preview to see more!
Topics reviewed in this set:
• abc order
• proper nouns
• place value
← This file also includes the materials needed to use this resource for a One Giant Leap in Learning Celebration on leap years!
Connect with us! • Second Story Window