End of the Year Activities - End of the Year Writing Activities
Products in this Bundle (3)
This End of the Year Writing Activities BUNDLE is packed with fun activities to keep your students engaged and having fun at the end of the school year! These End of Year activities are so easy for you to implement and include everything you need!
With 3 Fun End of Year Writing Activities I did the work so you don't have to! Just click print - It's a no brainer for the end of the year exhausted teacher!
End of the Year Writing Activities Included:
- What Should My Teacher Do During Summer Break
- Last Day Blues (Bonus First Day Jitters included)
- I Wish You More | End of the Year Writing Activity
**Take a closer look at what is included**
⭐️ What Should My Teacher Do During Summer Break is a fun, creative, narrative writing activity that students are sure to enjoy. This end-of-year writing activity can also be made into a class book end of the year keepsake!
This end of the year writing activity includes both a printable PDF version and a Google Slides version. I've also included directions on how to use a photo or bitmoji for both pencil/paper writing and for Google Slides writing.
What Should My Teacher Do During Summer Break Includes:
- Writing prompt (project onto white board or print as a mini-anchor chart)
- 5 levels of writing paper (including some with primary lines)
- Directions for the teacher to use photo or bitmoji of yourself if desired
- GOOGLE SLIDES versions of writing prompt and activity included!
⭐️ Last Day Blues At the end of the year, on the last day (or last week) of school we read "Last Day Blues" and write about how we feel on the last day.
Last Day Blues Includes:
- Writing Prompts for both books (projectable or print as a mini-anchor chart)
- Multiple levels of writing paper for both prompts (primary lines included)
- Feelings words anchor chart with emoji faces
- Digital Google Slides pages for writing prompts and written response too!
⭐️ I Wish You More I Wish You More This very sweet story pairs nicely with a thoughtful end of year writing activity. I Wish You More writing activity makes a great class book keepsake.
I Wish You More end of year writing activity includes:
- 2 Anchor Charts for teaching/writing prompt (project on to your board, or print and use as mini-anchor chart)
- 4 choices of writing paper
- Cover to make an I Wish You More class book
- Lettering a Images to make an I Wish You More bulletin board display
- Google Slides option with teaching points, writing prompt, writing pages, and cover page to make a digital class book!