This memory book and set of end-of-the-year activities is perfect to keep your students busy during the last couple weeks of school cataloguing their memories from the year, planning summer vacation and looking forward to next school year. It is full of end-of-the-year activities.
• Memory Book with 14 different pages (cover pages for 2nd, 3rd, & 4th grades)
• Letter to Next Year's Students - with scaffolded paragraph and full letter template (versions for 2nd - 4th grades)
• Word Searches (2)
• Bucket Fillers that Match Awards
• End-of-the-Year Metals / Awards
• Task Cards
• Comic Strip
• One Word Poster
• Summer Bucket List
• The Important Thing About ___ Grade
• Welcome Banner
The activities are geared toward second through fourth grades, but could be expanded to other grade levels. Please see the preview for additional information.
You might also like:
• Addition & Subtraction Word Problems by Problem Type
• Fluency Strips for Odd Words and Phrases
• Opinion Writing Tools
• Informational Writing Tools
Connect with What I Have Learned
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
Follow me at my BLOG
Sign up for my newsletter NEWSLETTER
Copyright © Jessica Boschen. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.