This packet includes 5 end of the year activities! Read below to find out a bit more about each activity:
*Download the PREVIEW to see inside this product!
1. Time Capsule: students create a time capsule that they save until the year you all write on the label (I choose their high school graduation year). It includes information about their like and dislikes at this age, as well as their hopes and dreams for the future! I also include photos of the students I have taken over the years.
2. Countdown to Summer: an interactive board decoration for the students to use to countdown those last days to summer.
3. Job Application: Students get ready for the "real world" by applying for their next grade level.
4. Class Brochure: Present students give some info to the upcoming students, like: tips/advice, activities and events to look forward to, things they should know about their teacher, and more! I always save these and give them to the parents at "meet the teacher" or Open House. The parents love hearing from the previous year's students and some of the things they write are really funny!
5. Comic Strips: Students turn their favorite memory from the year into a comic strip! Fun to share with one another and can be created into a class book! Super cute and funny!
Contact with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org