- This End of the Year Activities Bundle contains 18 unique activities that are motivating for students but low or no prep for busy teachers during this hectic time of the year! Each activity is truly engaging and is designed to keep your students busy and happy, while still learning as we get closer$8.00$12.00Save $4.00
This End of the Year Activities packet is a 52 page set filled 9 activities that are perfect for busy teachers but are extra fun for students. Each activity is engaging and interactive and will keep your students busy and happy, while providing them with some great learning experiences during the last few weeks of craziness at school.
The 9 activities include:
1. Stargazing Booklet
2. Constellation Cards
3. Geometric Nets for Summer
4. Fireworks Webquest
5. Ocean Glyph
6. Favorite Ice Cream Survey and Graph
7. Cool Math Facts (Pop art coloring fun)
8. Summer Plans
9. Watermelon Fact and Opinion Game (includes a set of 32 task cards)
Plus…detailed teacher notes for all activities.
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the End of the Year Activities Bundle (Set 1 & 2) for 3rd – 5th Grades!!! (Click Here) It has a total of 18 activities at a deeply discounted price!
Why you'll love this resource:
- It's great to have some fun and "out-of-the-norm" activities like these to keep students focused during the last month of school.
- Your students will enjoy completing the activities!
- The activities are not only fun but each have an academic purpose, which makes them a win-win!
- The activities are low prep and easy to manage.
- The activities may be used year after year!
Want to take a peek at the first End of the Year Activities for 3rd – 5th Grades (Set 1)? It also has a total of 9 unique, engaging activities!
Still not sure? Click here to download this FREE activity from the set: End of the Year Ice Cream Graphing Activity for 2nd - 6th grades!
Looking for an end of the year week long unit that covers all of the subjects and is themed? Check out these:
Here are some more end of the year resources:
Want some cute awards that are editable?
Need a memory book? This one is lots of fun!
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star above.
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or one homeschool parent with his/her children. If you would like to share with others, please purchase an additional license.