Do you struggle to find fun, engaging, but also meaningful activities for the end of the school year or the end of the semester? This End of School Activity is a great way to review the semester or year. Use our original and visually engaging printables to get your students using a growth mindset and thinking about what they have learned academically, about themselves, and about their classmates this year.
- 2x My Year in Review/Their Year in Review worksheets in black and white
- 1x Student Survey Top Five Year in Review worksheet in black and white
- 1x Find Someone Who worksheet in black and white
How to use:
- The first worksheets (My Year in Review/Their Year in Review) are great to use together. First get the students to complete the ‘My Year in Review’ worksheet about themselves, then the ‘Their Year in Review’ worksheet about one other student in the class who they interview.
- The Student Survey Top Five Year in Review worksheet is another option for students to reflect on their year. Using the worksheet, students think about which of their top 5 (books, songs, movies, famous people, vacation memories, and goals) have changed and which have stayed the same over the year. This worksheet works best in conjunction with the Top 5 worksheet in our Back To School Get-To-Know-You bundle, but it can be used on its own.
- The Find Someone Who worksheet is a great way for students to think about their classmates and how they have fared over the year.
If you enjoyed this product, other products you may find useful include:
- Our other Back To School products.
- Our other CrashCourseLiterature products including whole season bundles, themed bundles, and mini-bundles
- Our CrashCourseStudy Skills products
Please leave a review and feedback on our products. Remember that you get TPT credits to do so!
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us through the store Q&A. To keep in touch, follow our store MindRoar for updates on future products. You can also connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, facebook @MindRoarTeachingResources, pinterest, or visit our website.
© 2021 MindRoar Teaching Resources. This resource is for use in your classroom only. Duplication for other teachers, an entire school, an entire school district, entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licences, please contact me for a quote. Full terms and conditions of use included in resource download.