Also included in
- This End of the Year Activities Bundle is your ultimate End of the Year Toolbox with 18 resources that meet your end of the year needs...from time fillers, activities, and projects to welcoming your incoming students. The end of the year can be a stressful time. You need a way to keep your 3rd, 4th,Price $49.00Original Price $70.75Save $21.75
Are you ready to send your students off with an end of the year activity they will always remember?
Check off the laundry list of things you've got to get done on your End of the Year To-Do List while your students are creating this End of the Year "Packing My Bags" Activity!
Why YOU Will Love This Resource:
Tell us if you can relate to this statement... The End of the Year is CRAZY!
You have a laundry list of items on your To-Do List to check off before you enjoy those glorious months in the summer!
You also want to keep your students engaged and to leave your class with memories that will last forever! Want to know how to achieve both of these goals???? You've found it!
Why YOUR STUDENTS Will Love This Resource:
Students love being artsy, showing their creativity and reminiscing about their year.
They also love CHOICE!
This fun and engaging activity checks off all of these wishes.
Students also love the fun theme and taking home a project that captures them at this fun age!
Parents will also treasure this for years to come!
Here’s what you get:
★Cover for File Folder
Includes Covers for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, Middle School, 7th, 8th, and High School
★Handles for "luggage"
6 different designs
All About Me, My Favorites, Home Life and School Life
★43 Frames for students to choose from with different headings that will capture their year with you!
Blank frames included to create your own headings or to allow room for the artist in your class to show their talent
★5 Activities for the Back of their "Luggage"
Autographs, What My Classmates Say About Me, My Summer Plans, All About My Year, A Letter to Myself in 10 Years
★Bulletin Board Lettering
2 Options: Blank Ink Version and Ink Saving Version
★Clip Art for Bulletin Board
Cute and Colorful Travel Themed Clip Art
★★★Memories that will last forever!★★★
What teachers are saying:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️My students LOVED creating this the last week of school. It was independent enough that I was able to wrap up what I needed to do, but also engaging and meaningful as a tool to take home and share with their families. –Jennifer F.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Great end-of-the-year activity! Lots of choices, cutting and pasting is minimal, the kids had a great time reflecting and putting together their own suitcases.-On the Same Page Teacher
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️An awesome memory to take home to remember their year. Love that it is like a little suitcase, so clever!! –Nicole 0.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️This resource was a great activity to complete at the end of the year. Students were fully engaged when completing this activity. –Courtney C.
NEED MORE END OF THE YEAR ACTIVITIES????
- End of the Year Activity Packing My Bags
- 30 No Prep End of the Year Activities
- End of the Year Reading Yearbook Project
- End of the Year Summer Pennants
- End of the Year Welcoming Letter, Supply List and MORE for NEXT Year's Students
- End of the Year Book Awards
- End of the Year Brochures Activities
- End of the Year Activities | No Prep
- Puns Figurative Language PUNsicle Activity
- Digital End of the Year Memory Book | Distance Learning
- End of the Year Bingo Activity
- End of the Year | Teacher Reflection | Student Survey | Parent Survey
- End of the Year Color by Number Math Worksheets | Number Sense Practice
- End of the Year Summer Countdown Activity | Editable
- End of the Year Summer Activities Packet
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US BY CLICKING THE GREEN STAR ABOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE POST A NEW PRODUCT! ALL OF OUR NEW PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS!!!!
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don't miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
This resource is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by The Rigorous Owl.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.