End of the Year Assessment Growth Evidence
★ Do you need to show growth in a particular area for your students? If so, then this excel file is ready to enter your students' names and their Baseline Assessment and Final Assessment.
★ The file will automatically calculate the percentage of growth for each student.
★ It will also give you the average score of your baseline assessment, the average score of your final assessment, and the average percentage of growth.
★ You can edit the categories and/or change the colors to make it appropriate for your particular classroom.
★ Simply highlight the words "Last Name, First Name" and type in your students' names. Then, highlight each score and enter the scores for your students.
★ ★ ★ NOTE: Be sure to delete any cells with names and scores that you do not need. Rename the file each time you use it, and keep the original as is for future use.
Please click on any of the GREEN LINKS below to see more End of the Year Learning Centers and Activities! Thank you…
This bundle contains:
**End of the Year Poems and Songs
**End of the Year Emergent Readers (2 Reading Levels)
**End of the Year Memory Book (one page + cover collabortive template)
**End of the Year Awards (7 Different Awards Read to Edit)
**End of the Year Poem Template
End of Year Volunteer Poem
- 4 Versions - Color and Black & White With and Without Illustrations in case you’d like to create your own illustrations.
Easy End of the Year Memory Class Yearbook -
This simple one page template and cover will make an easy-to-create yearbook for your students to take home to remember their school year and their friends with a copy of everyone's page in their class. One copy with dotted baselines and one with simple lines. Small clipart reminds younger learners what sentences say. MS Word document ready for you to type your name on the cover. You could even change the sentences.
End of the Year Original Student Poem Template!
- Students can summarize their school memories by writing an original poem using this foolproof graphic organizer for a non-rhyming poem that's sure to please at the end of the year.
End of the Year Awards – 7 Awards Ready to Edit -
Newly revised with new clip art! Margins on this document are all .4". Recognize your students’ achievements with these “ready to edit” awards. Create your own category
End of the Year Songs and Poems – For Shared Reading and Fluency
-18 page file - All Illustrated with End of the Year/Summer themed graphics - 2 Versions of each poem: color and black and white for students to color. Songs and Poems sung to popular children’s songs. Just choose those you like, and print just those pages. Sing to familiar tunes, or chant. Use some or all year after year.
End of Year Emergent Readers
– 8 Versions - 18 Page Download - 2 Reading Levels, Color & BW, with and without clipart - Easy Assembly - This mini book about Our School Year will be a perfect addition for guided reading during the month of June.
End of the Year Assessment Growth Evidence -
Do you need to show growth in a particular area for your students? If so, then this excel file is ready to enter your students' names and their Baseline Assessment and Final Assessment. The file will automatically calculate the percentage of growth for each student. It will also give you the average score of your baseline assessment, the average score of your final assessment, and the average percentage of growth. You can edit the categories and/or change the colors to make it appropriate for your particular classroom.
End of the Year or Summer Themed Sight Words Literacy Centers Game Board Activities – SET ONE -
5 Different Game Boards - 5 different summer themed game boards for the first 100 Dolch sight vocabulary words. I have included 6 spinners, 8 optional recording sheets, and 4 optional sight word awards.
End of the Year or Summer Themed Sight Words Literacy Centers Game Board Activities – SET TWO
- 5 different summer themed game boards for the LAST 120 sight vocabulary words. I have included 6 spinners.
End of the Year Math Centers or Summer Math Centers Counting and
Skip Counting Activities…
38 Page Download - Themes: Birdie’s Beach Party, Summer Seashells, Summer Kids, Beach, and Summer Flip Flops. Introduction to or review of counting and skip counting by ones, twos, fives and tens to 100.
End of the Year or Summer Literacy Centers: Sight Words – Level 1
- If you have a school website, you can make this available to families for summer practice. Lots of other activities if you do a search for Summer on TPT. Summer Sight Word Activities -SET One - 10 Separate Games -3 Ways to Play-52 page download - First 100 Dolch Words. (See set 2 in my other product listings for the last 120 Dolch Words.)
End of the Year OR Summer Literacy Centers: Summer Sight Word Activities -SET Two
- 10 Separate Games -3 Ways to Play - 52 page download - Last 120 Dolch Words. (See set 1 in my other product listings for the first 100 Dolch Words.)