This character traits awards file now includes a link for Google Slides and instructions for teachers on how to personalize the awards with a student name, teacher name, and date and SEND EACH AWARD through Google Using Slides or send each award in an email as a PDF file for each student/family.
These Character Traits are perfect for Kindergarten through 3rd grade and can be used during any time of year to encourage and recognize students' positive traits. These awards include 34 different character traits and would be particularly timely at the end of the year before you send your students off for summer vacation.
This file includes a full color version, a black and white version. There are several different kids on the awards but there IS A GIRL VERSION AND A BOY VERSION OF EACH character trait award.
This file includes EDITABLE text boxes for the name of the student, the signature line, and the date line. The snippet about each character trait is NOT editable.
You can print them as is and write on those lines or you can type in those fields. Please use the most updated version of Acrobat Reader to edit text boxes. Instructions for editing those fields are included in the download.
Find the Intermediate Grade Character Trait Awards Certificates here:
Please take note of my newest end-of-year products created by grade level! You will find a summer glyph, an end-of-year flip book, classroom reflection activities, a STEM challenge and much more! Here are the links for the End of Year Activity products by grade level:
Do you like to send a letter home to your parents and to your students on the last day of school? These end-of-year letters are original (not found on the internet and retyped):
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.