End of the Year Beach Theme Day Activities Google Slides
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you trying to find a way to keep your students engaged and learning at the end of the year? I am so excited to use these digital Google Slide versions of my themed days with my students. I will send them on Google Meets and Google Classroom. With the end of the year excitement, these themed daysPrice $30.40Original Price $48.00Save $17.60
- This MEGA bundle is a combination of my paper pencil and my Digital Google Slides End of the year activities. I look forward to this every year and so do my students. We have a blast and review all the skills we have worked on all year long. Your students can complete beach day, popcorn day, circusPrice $56.00Original Price $96.00Save $40.00
- Enjoy the last week of school with this fun end of the year beach theme day. Pack your beach towels and enjoy a day filled with fun activities. It is filled with literature activities, math fun, word work, crafts, and more! Your students will be so excited to come to school and enjoy this day with yPrice $10.00Original Price $16.00Save $6.00
Are you trying to find a way to keep your students engaged and learning? Themed days may be just for you. I am so excited to use this digital version of beach day. With the end of the year excitement, this themed day will be a perfect activity to review all they we learned and still keep your students engaged. There are writing activities, math, and phonics activities. Each activity is separated out in Google Slides to make it easier for you to send to your students. I will be sending these through Google Classroom. Students will work on reviewing concepts from the first grade common core state standards.
***UPDATE**** This now comes in a horizontal version too. 2021
Sequencing for There was an Old Lady who Swallowed a Shell
(this can be listened to on Epic for Free)
Today is Beach Day Sign
Digital Writing Extensions
- Make a List (6 things you can do at the beach)
- Opinion Prewriting & Writing (The beach is…)
- Top 10 List about the school year
- Make a List (Things to take to the beach)
- How to Prewriting & Writing (How to build a sandcastle)
- Narrative Prewriting & Writing (A Day at the Beach)
- Beach Senses
Sorts/Word Work Extensions
- Would you see it at the beach?
- Beach Vocabulary
- Beach Survey
- ABC Order
- True or False
- Asking vs. Telling
- Fact or Opinion
- Word Search
- Beachy Digraphs Sh/Ch
- Beach Day Doubles
- 2-D Shape Matching
- Count on By 1’s to 120
- Shopping with Coins
Bookmark that can be printed
You may also like...
What is so great about this product!
★ It is NO PREP
★ It is PAPERLESS
★ On Google, their work SAVES AUTOMATICALLY
★ Technology = ENGAGING
★ Can practice ANYWHERE
★ Students are working independently on their individual file
★ You can DIFFERENTIATE by sending different assignments to individual students.
★ You are working on MATH STANDARDS
★ TECHNOLOGY STANDARDS
★ Students LOVE it!
**IMPORTANT NOTES**This resource is in Google Slides format. You will NEED TO HAVE ACCESS to GOOGLE SLIDES to use this resource. It is also helpful to have GOOGLE CLASSROOM but not necessary. It will help you easily send the activities to your students.
Please note: I am not affiliated or associated with Google, nor do they endorse this resource.
Check out ALL of my GOOGLE RESOURCES HERE!