Also included in
- This distance learning bundle is intended to make it easier for you as your students learn away from school. All activities are compatible with your Google Drive, Google Slides and Google Forms. We even threw in some PDF versions of our popular miss you posters and inspirational backgrounds. There a$29.00$48.00Save $19.00
- Are you looking for some resources related to COVID for the end of the year? If so, these bundled activities are meant to help your students reflect on how COVID has affected their learning, their lives, etc. Here is what is included in the bundle!Memory BookletThe purpose of this activity is for yo$10.00$14.00Save $4.00
- Social Emotional Learning is a very important component to student success. It’s important to start the year off with you trying to get to know your students, them getting to know you, and for your students to get to know each other. The resources provided in this bundle are intended to help create$79.42$88.25Save $8.83
The purpose of this activity is for your students to reflect on their school year as they learn away from school. This is a 10-page interactive resource that covers several topics such as school memories, teachers, friends, favorites, ratings, writing a quick letter, creating “apps”, and more!
Included in this Resource:
- Teacher Tips & Resource Link (2-pages)
- Distance Learning Memories (10-pages; made for Google Slides)
- Like was stated above, this is a resource that is meant to engage your students and have them reflect on their learning as they are away from school.
- One of the pages of this resource will have students dragging “smiley faces” over a number that represents their rating of different statements about their learning.
- When students are finished with this, they can submit it (send it) back to you to look at and provide comments.
Why Use this resource?
- This resource is paperless.
- This resource is easily accessible using Google Drive™.
- Your students will work directly on the digital documents.
- It’s a way to integrate technology into instruction.
- Students are highly engaged in their work.
- First off, if you haven’t created a free Google™ account, you will need to do that before downloading this digital resource. Each student will also need their own account.
- Download the resource from the Teacher Tips document that you will receive. When you click on the link, you will come to a screen that says . In order to transfer this file to your own Google Drive™ account, click the blue button that says . Note: If you have several Google Drive accounts with multiple email addresses, make sure you take note which email address is selected in the top right corner of the screen so you can easily find the file in the future.
Check out our other online resources:
Since this product utilizes free web and app resources, there may be rare times that the technology does not work as planned, which may be out of our control. Please be sure to message us in the Q&A section so we can assist you before leaving feedback.
Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Wise Guys are not affiliated with and have not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc.