Celebrate the End of the School Year with these 5 Center Activities.
Included are the following centers:
- Magical Moments Center will allow your student to remember and write down their most magical moment of the school year. They will write their moments on a Magical Wand.
- Summer Fun Center will provide your students an opportunity to plan out their summer plans. They will write down their plans on a Bucket provided. Great as a bulletin board display.
- Goals Center will require your students to set goals for the next school year. Have them jot down their goals on the Goals Clipboard provided.
- Craft Center is a fun way to end the school year. In this center your students will create a Goodbye Craft to give away to a friend or to keep as a memory bookmark.
- Signing Center will allow your students a chance to sign their classmate’s yearbooks or memory books.
Click on the links below to preview my other products:
Ѽ Comparing Numbers Assessment
Ѽ Sentence Editing Task Cards
Ѽ Growth Mindset Power of Positivity Posters & Decor
End of the Year Centers by Innovative Teacher is licensed and cannot be distributed/shared without the purchase of an additional license.
Follow Me to receive updates on freebies and giveaways!