End of the Year Craft- This year has been a ball!
Have your students make this craft at the end of the school year.
1. Example page
2. Border page
3. Text box, ball, example with instructions page
1. Color the border, text box and ball.
2. Cut around the edge of the border, text box and ball.
3. Follow the example and glue the text box and ball on the border.
4. Write your name on the back.
See the preview to view the pages.
Check out my other end of the school year products:
End of the School Year Bundle1st-6th Grade Memory BookKindergarten Memory BookLooking Ahead Writing PageMy Summer Bucket ListMy Summer Bucket List Class BookEnd of the School Year ActivitiesEnd of the School Year Coloring PagesEnd of the School Year BookmarksMy future is so bright I have to wear shades! CraftThe Best Part of KindergartenThe Best Part of 1st GradeThe Best Part of 2nd GradeThe Best Part of 3rd GradeThe Best Part of 4th GradeThe Best Part of 5th GradeThe Best Part of 6th Grade