Also included in
- End of the Year Mega Bundle | PDF and Digital Formats: This mega bundle contains 9 different end-of-the-year activities for your students. This bundle is a mix of academic lessons (non-fiction articles) and just for fun activities (digital escape room). Help keep your students engaged until the last$9.99$13.00Save $3.01
- Digital Escape Room Mega Bundle | Digital and Editable: These holidays and seasons-themed digital escape rooms provide students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to "escape" from the various rooms that th$30.00$40.00Save $10.00
End of the Year Digital Escape Room | Digital and Editable: This end-of-the-year digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 summer-themed challenges.
Students must solve the required challenges to "escape" the school basement storage room they accidentally got locked in. Participants will use their reading and listening comprehension skills as well as any general knowledge about summer to solve each escape room challlenge.
This is a perfect activity to help build community and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 - 60 minutes to complete from start to finish. Times will vary depending on students.
Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
No prep is required from the teacher or students - all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges ("locks")
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
- Reflection Questions
- “We love your escape rooms. You can hear a pin drop in the room when they are working on this. They love it. It is just challenging enough to keep them all engaged but yet accessible for all levels. Thank you for this.”
- “My students absolutely loved this. It's definitely worth dedicating some planning time to ensure that all of the links and directions work. I loved that it wasn't something the students couldn't just breeze through...they actually had to think! :)”
- “A fun way to end the year. My students love escape rooms and this one did not disappoint!”
⚠️ PLEASE READ IMPORTANT: ⚠️ This escape room uses Google Forms, YouTube, and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites. Refunds will not be provided for district blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.