This DIGITAL end-of-the-year memory book is a great way to have students share their favorite memories from the year, even during distance learning! Students will love writing in their memory book on Google Slides before summer starts. This memory book is super easy to prep - you can add photos yourself before sharing it with students! Then, share with students in Google Classroom, where they will be able to fill in the memory book. Students can even print their memory books at home once they're complete.
⭐ Check out the video preview to see what's included!
⭐ This resource includes:
- Teacher Instructions on how to edit the book and add photos
- Student video that can be used as a reference for adding and editing their memory book.
- Covers for K-7th grade, as well as a generic cover for any grade
- 15 slides (most with an alternate version) for students to edit & add memories to
- 5 additional blank slides with backgrounds for you to add class photos to
⭐ The slides included are:
- All About Me
- My Teacher
- Our Classroom
- School Days
- What I Learned
- Favorite Books
- My Favorites
- Field Trips
- Top Ten
- A Strange Ending
- I'm Going to Miss
- Notes for You (a place to write a special note to each child)
This resource is a fun, interactive activity the kids will love.
See what others like
- Access to Computers, Laptops, Chromebooks or mobile devices
- Access to viewing Google Slides™
See what other teachers like you are saying:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students absolutely loved completing this. It was a nice closure activity. The resource was super easy for all students and allowed for personalization.
I hope this helps out in your digital distance learning classroom. -Jeff T.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great resource! My student is enjoying creating one. You thought of all the extras that could possibly be needed! Thank you! -Amanda Rodgers