This End of the Year Digital Choice Board in Google Slides gives students five different engaging choices to document their memories, grade level tips, or to summarize their learning (assessment or test prep) at the end of the year.
The Project options include writing a song, creating a series of podcasts, writing and illustrating an audio book, making a movie, and creating a set of sketchnotes or mindmaps that represent the school year. The choices give students a chance to use 21st century skills, encouraging collaboration, creativity, critical thinking, communication, and citizenship.
When on the choice board page, if students click on the title of the project, they will be taken to the directions page for that project. Students can click back to the choice board page by selecting the pink apple image.
It is completely editable by the teacher. Add your own:
- Directions or any text (grade level text if you don’t teach fourth grade)
- Synth (for creating podcasts) product code for student use under the age of 16 (this is free and easy to use for all). A product code is not necessary if students are over the age of 16.
- Bitmoji images
To use this product, you will need to:
- Have student Google accounts
- Make a copy of the View Only Google Slides choice board to edit for your personal use
- Sign up for Synth (to create podcasts for free)
- Have access to iPads or other recording devices
- Help your students load Screencastify